At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Center Director, the Administrative Assistant will provide key administrative coordination and logistic support to the program operations.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate meetings for site Directors, Executive Director and IDT
- Coordinate meeting room scheduling and set-up
- Plan and coordinate logistics related to on-site tours and events
- Manage office and day center supply ordering and inventory
- Designated suite safety officer
- Liaison to finance for expense reporting
- Greet and interact with participants, families, community partners, and visitors in a warm and courteous manner creating a welcoming environment
- Manage the Pacific PACE main phone including:
- Answer the phone promptly and courteously
- Route calls appropriately
- Ensure phone coverage
- Manage front door including ensuring visitors sign in and out and participants do not elope
- Manage badge inventory, wander guard distribution and participant attendance:
- Prepare and store all participant badges
- Ensure all participant arrivals are documented and they receive their badge
- Ensure all participants departures are documented and their badge is collected and stored
- Participate in emergency planning and maintain emergency preparedness binders and logs, as identified in the emergency preparedness policies and procedures, at the reception area
- Ensure the administration storage area, conference rooms and staff lounge areas are stocked, organized and tidy
- Oversee all mail service, including distribution of incoming mail and packages and preparing outbound mail
- Provide administrative support to the operations of the program by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office –Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations, strong customer service orientation. Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.