At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Under the direct supervision of the WelbeHealth Center Director, the IDT Coordinator will assist and coordinate administrative and operational activities for WelbeHealth IDT. The IDT Coordinator works closely with the Center Director and the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) members on activities related to the Morning Briefing and IDT interfacing directly with IDT members, participants and caregivers.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Provides administrative support to the Center Director and Director of Operations
- Serves as scribe for care planning meetings and morning team meetings. Ensure that attendance is recorded as required
- Send out monthly calendar notification to the team for meetings
- Ensures that the briefing log is current including tracking of all service delivery requests, participants’ hospitalizations, ER visits and SNF admissions and discharges and communicates changes in skill levels to SNFs, and disenrollment’s to ensure
compliance and care coordination
- With the IDT, completes the monthly reassessment list to identify which staff members are responsible for completing assessments
- Provides scheduling department with the care plan schedule to ensure timely and accurate scheduling of assessments
- Updates trackers with current schedule on a monthly basis
- Provide reminders to IDT of assessments that are due
- In collaboration with the Medical Records Coordinator, ensures that all care plans and signature pages are uploaded into the EMR
- Provides administrative support for the IDT such as scheduling care meetings
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, developing power point presentations, meeting agendas, generating reports, conducting data entry as needed
- Prepares and distributes agendas and/or minutes of IDT and team meetings
- Prepares and distributes IDT reports as requested by the center director
- Other duties as assigned
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Minimum of two years of administrative support experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.