At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Center Director, the Receptionist will serve as the initial point of contact for the participants, visitors, and community partners by managing the operations of the front desk, acting with the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Greeting and interacting with participants, families, community partners, and visitors in a warm and courteous manner creating a welcoming environment.
- Managing the main phone including answering the phone promptly and courteously, appropriately routing calls and ensuring phone coverage.
- Managing front door including ensuring visitors sign in and out and participants do not elope.
- Managing badge inventory and participant attendance by preparing and storing all participant badges, ensuring all participant arrivals and departures are documented and badges are received and collected.
- Monitoring and tracking current office supplies inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Participating in emergency planning and maintaining emergency preparedness binders and logs, as identified in the emergency preparedness policies and procedures, at the reception area.
- Ensuring the administration storage area, conference rooms and staff lounge areas are stocked, organized and tidy.
- Overseeing all mail service, including distribution of incoming mail and packages and preparing outbound mail.
- Providing administrative support to the operations of the program by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assisting with clinic triage protocols as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- At least 2 years’ experience either as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations, strong customer service orientation.
- Experience with softphone technology preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience working with a frail or elderly population preferred.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.