At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Clinic Supervisor organizes and directs the work of the Clinic.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership and guidance to assigned staff. Identify learning opportunities, provide effective coaching and feedback, and develop corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing services with physicians, to identify opportunities for improving clinical services and participant outcomes.
- Ensure the practice complies with WelbeHealth requirements and Federal and State regulatory standards.
- Evaluate staff competencies by direct observation, peer overview, orientation and employee input, documenting this in the appropriate system.
- Promote and monitor regulatory agency standards and customer service expectations for the practice in all aspects of the program.
- Effectively intercede with family and participant and resolves concerns related to the delivery of health care services.
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate participant and staff data collection systems and processes to support WelbeHealth’s clinic and the delivery of participant care.
- Recognize the diverse skill levels of individual staff members and the unique needs of the participant population when developing staffing plans; ensure appropriate level of staffing.
- As needed, perform direct participant care, operate equipment safely and correctly, and carry out medical treatments and special procedures.
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and update the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition or medical status.
- Work with the WelbeHealth Physician and other members of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.).
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies.
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, support enrollment of prospective participants into the program.
- Participate in end-of-life care coordination and support.
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- Our program is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the community.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Minimum of five years’ nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population.
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and manage complex clinical situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.