At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Marketing, Outreach and Enrollment Director, the Enrollment Associate will be responsible for intake and enrollment of our participants and coordination with the Interdisciplinary team as required to facilitate enrollment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinating and executing intake and enrollment activities and processes
- Developing relationships with prospective participants and families to facilitate the enrollment process
- Conducting intake meetings in our facility and in participants’ homes in the community
- Implementing annual marketing plan to achieve enrollment goals
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’re the first point of contact for prospective participants and their families. As such, you will play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor's degree (Social Work or related field a plus!)
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- At least two years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in health care
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
- Highly motivated, team player, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.