At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Compensation Specialist is responsible being the internal expert and program manager for all compensation programs and activities at WelbeHealth. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Act as the internal expert for compensation practices and benchmarking.
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for compensation and pay practices at WelbeHealth.
- Administer the end-to-end process of annual merit process and quarterly bonus payout processes.
- Partner with supervisors, leaders and other members of the Talent team on compensation changes and compensation-related impacts of organizational changes and events.
- Partner to design, maintain, and leverage compensation-related functionality and classifications in the HRIS system.
- Maintain job structure and salary ranges using salary survey data.
- Assist with maintaining job/role descriptions.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain the highest confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Rewards/Compensation programs.
- Experience in market pricing, salary surveys.
- Experience working with compensation/HRIS software systems.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.