At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Clinical Services Director is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and management of clinical operations and coordinates with the Interdisciplinary Team as required to facilitate care needs.
What you'll do:
- The delivery of high-quality clinic, home care, social work, behavioral health and rehabilitation services
- As a leader within the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), facilitating open communication and effective problem-solving that supports the triple aim of exemplary quality, managed costs, and excellent participant experience
- Managing nursing (clinic and home care), social work, behavioral health and rehabilitation services staff including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring
- In collaboration with the Primary Care Physician, ensuring all orders are carried out as directed
- In partnership with other leaders, fostering an exceptional culture built around our purpose and values that offers team members unrivaled opportunities for development
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing or social work
- RN currently licensed by the California Board of Registered Nursing strongly preferred
- At least three years supervisory nursing or social work experience with a track record of helping nurses, social workers and/or other team members achieve their potential
- Geriatric patient population experience preferred
- Experience leading and/or participating in interdisciplinary care teams managing patients with complex needs in a population health or value-based care environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize diverse perspectives from care team members, patients, and family members into actionable care plans
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.