At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Social Work Manager, the Social Work Assistant will support the Social Work team and other IDT members with coordination of services as needed pertaining to coordination of care.
What you’ll do:
- Establish rapport with participants and families to provide psychosocial support
- Deliver and document social work interventions as agreed upon within scope of practice including but not limited to arranging necessary resources and services and assisting with care setting transitions
- In coordination with other IDT members, coordinate services as needed pertaining to coordination of care such as housing, DMV needs, utility bills, and other community support needs.
- Complete monthly care plan reviews and document appropriately in EMR
- Support benefits renewals as needed
- Assist with completion of services grievances, appeals, or other service quality measures as needed
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and update the IDT promptly if any changes in participants psychosocial condition occur
- Escalate any concerns to the MSW for enhanced support
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- At least 2 years of experience working with a frail or elderly population
- Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Empathetic and clear communication skills
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.