At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Technology Associate is responsible for the enablement of WelbeHealth’s core and new technologies including, but not limited to, EMR, CRM, and home-based technologies and initiatives. Conducts training, proactively identifies and trouble shoots issues, provides end user support, and completes table build and configuration, and maintains our enterprise technologies as per the priorities and direction of the Technology Director. The Technology Associate scopes, plans, and executes on, new technology initiatives at the direction and prioritization of the Technology Director and involves key stakeholders. The Technology Associate collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Conduct enterprise wide trainings focused on core technologies and new technology initiatives as per the priorities and direction of the Technology Director
- Own configuration, planning, and execution of new market launches in our core technologies and provide onsite ‘go live’ support for end users
- Coordinate with Training Team to ensure new technologies, technology initiatives, and/or technology updates are reflected in training materials and curricula
- Travel to markets to supplement training if needed, conduct work flow assessments, and provide onsite support on core technologies when needed
- Research, scope, plan, and execute new technology initiatives at the direction, and prioritization, of the Technology Director.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field preferred.
- Experience with using or administering Salesforce application.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and systems (hardware and software) in new environments.
- Experience working in a regulated quality improvement area: strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation and experience training physicians and nurses.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.