At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Technology Director, the Solutions Developer will be responsible for working with business stakeholders, and the Information Technology and Services (IT&S) Department to identify and define business needs that require developed technology solutions to achieve business outcomes.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Adhere to WelbeHealth Agile DevOps processes, tools, and environments for requirements capture, architecture and design, construction, quality assurance, code and documentation version control, production deployment, troubleshooting, and change management
- Requirements analysis including documentation of business requirements, use cases, user stories, data dictionary, business rules, security requirements, and reporting specifications.
- Establish subject matter expertise in healthcare business operations to inform business and functional requirements development and test case planning.
- Development, quality assurance, and implementation of solutions components including detailed design, construction, and unit testing of funcional logic, data integration and transformation, reporting and visualization, user interface, and overall user experience.
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancements of solutions including monitoring, performance optimization, and troubleshooting per production DevOps procedures.
- Report and visualization design, development, and maintenance.
- Understand solutions architecture and data model to perform quality assurance and troubleshooting of solutions logic and data integration for production readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, mathematics, an information systems related field, or equivalent experience.
- One or more Microsoft solutions certifications preferred in SQL Server or Visual Studio, Azure development, database administration, or solutions architecture.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in web, distributed systems, Saas, or cloud based solutions development
- Minimum 3 years agile lifecycle solutions development/DevOps including
- Scrum framework for agile feature deployment.
- detailed designs supporting user stories,
- sprint-based construction and unit testing,
- participation in DevOps integration, quality assurance, and deployment
- Demonstrated knowledge with API design and architecture best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge with ETL and data transformation logic development
- Deep commitment to unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.