At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, our Recruiters are responsible for a mix of high volume recruitment as well as finding niche talent both in our corporate headquarters and various markets nationally!
At WelbeHealth you’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with market leadership to build effective full life cycle recruitment strategies
- Building recruiting and sourcing strategies to identify and recruit qualified passive and active candidates
- Building a network and pipeline of qualified corporate and operations candidates
- Tracking and managing candidate communication and interview process using our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Sourcing, assessing, and recruiting quality clinical and operational talent into our growing markets
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to join and grow within a high performing recruiting function that is helping to define the role of recruiting in the PACE industry
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of and an interest in current healthcare recruiting practices
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is necessary
- Strong knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting processes including: sourcing, qualifying, networking, closing, salary trends, and relationship management
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.