At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Center Director, the Participant Navigator will be responsible for providing assistance to newly enrolled WelbeHealth participants in connecting them to WelbeHealth system of care and serving as a liaison between providers and participants, ensuring a smooth introduction and onboarding to the program
What you'll do:
- Provide timely and high quality information regarding care and referral services to participants
- Assists in coordinating appropriate internal and external referrals and services to WelbeHealth participants including transportation, day center attendance, therapy, medication, meals on wheels, supplies, DME, personal care, etc.
- Provide high quality and excellent customer service at all times
- Oversee monthly Welcome to Welbe day for all new enrollees including provision and training of welbelinks, vitals and emergency equipment, tour the center and introduction to assigned IDT team.
- Assists in providing basic information and education regarding WelbeHealth services
- Acts as a liaison between different disciplines, services and participants to ensure continuity of care and services.
- Maintain open communication with different disciplines, internal and external providers to ensure the highest level of care
- Serves as a back-up to assist social services department to address any participants’ inquiries, providing guidance and assistance with any coordination and delivery of services.
- Assists management with related special projects including implementation of satisfaction surveys
- Facilitates communication among service providers, family, participants, caregivers.
- Provides customer service calls to ensure satisfaction with IDT and specialty care appointments
- Responds to inquiries as to current status of authorizations by assessing the request and evaluating the circumstances to provide the correct information.
- Refers participants and families to appropriate community agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such organizations and as advocate for participants.
- Makes phone calls to participants, caregivers and family member
- Provides a comprehensive hand off to the assigned IDT team
- Supports the grievance process, providing high touch customer service and partnership with the IDT and participant until resolution
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth.
- The WelbeHealth program is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of growing this exciting program for seniors in the community.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Social Services, Psychology, Health Science or related field.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish required)
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.