At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We launch and operate WelbeHealth PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Network Director, the Contracts Administrator will help implement, monitor and maintain our contract database to support the growth and development of our organization. The emphasis of this role will be placed on the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and problem solve. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of the healthcare industry and possess strong administrative skills. The Contract Administrator will coordinate with multiple departments to address contractual requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain contract database: manage forms/templates, acquire signatures, calendar key meetings/reporting dates, input contracts into the contract database and handle record retrieval
- Assist with drafting, editing, and revising a wide range of agreements including master agreements and amendments, vendor contracts, provider contracts, technology agreements, facility contracts, partnership agreements, etc.
- Interface with various business groups within the company with regards to contract execution and organization
- Ensure timely execution of new contracts and contract renewals
- Support corporate documentation and administrative needs (financing, corporate governance, entity maintenance)
- Ad hoc assignments as needed
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking WelbeHealth PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment
- 2+ years of contracts administration or similar transactional experience in a role that requires direct interaction with vendors, providers, and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required or combination of contract related work and educational experience
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, ability to track and maintain large quantities of open items at a given time
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Notary public designation preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.