At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
The WelbeHealth PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs in California are thriving and quickly growing. The program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Clinical Services Director is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and management of clinical operations and coordinates with the Interdisciplinary Team as required to facilitate care needs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- The delivery of high-quality WelbeHealth PACE clinic services, home care, social work, behavioral health and rehabilitation services
- As a leader within the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), facilitating open communication and effective problem-solving that supports the triple aim of exemplary quality, managed costs, and excellent participant experience
- Managing nursing (clinic and home care), social work, behavioral health and rehabilitation services staff including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring
- In collaboration with the Primary Care Physician, ensuring all orders are carried out as directed
- In partnership with other leaders, fostering an exceptional culture built around our purpose and values that offers team members unrivaled opportunities for development
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth
- The WelbeHealth PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the community
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing or social work
- MSW or RN currently licensed by the California Board of Registered Nursing strongly preferred
- At least three years supervisory nursing or social work experience with a track record of helping nurses, social workers and/or other team members achieve their potential
- Geriatric patient population experience preferred
- Experience leading and/or participating in interdisciplinary care teams managing patients with complex needs in a population health or value-based care environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize diverse perspectives from care team members, patients, and family members into actionable care plans
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.