At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential through our standalone centers. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching and operating WelbeHealth PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. The Data Analyst will be core to the growth of the business and will have an incredible opportunity to work with proven entrepreneurs as they scale a business model validated to save taxpayers money while extending life expectancy.
The Data Analyst will be responsible informing our operating team of critical KPIs and data to drive quality and clinical excellence. This is an opportunity to join a growing, thriving organization to build and inform data architecture and the next generation of value-based care analytics. This role is a cross-functional position, in a unique role to blend both payer and provider data while working directly with those operators.
What you’ll do:
- Build complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, documenting current and future state business processes, manage project logistics, and monitor the success of project goals.
- Cleanse, merge, and process data required to generate dashboards and reports for quality, operational, and financial purposes
- Analyzes existing and proposed workflows to ensure they support efficient business practices and align with key performance indicators
- Assists operations staff in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports and invoices
- Advocates and champions for the development and use of analytic platforms and tools aligned to overall WBH’s data analytics strategy
- Maintains currency in current and emerging analytic techniques, tools, patterns and practices
- Maintain critical analytics to support operation needs.
- Establishes, documents, and manages stakeholder expectations regarding delivery scope and timeline
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree preferably with a quantitative major (e.g. actuarial, statistics, operations research, mathematics, economics) or healthcare (health administration, epidemiology, public health, biology)
- 2-5 years of professional experience including recent work with SQL and Excel
- MUST have experience in an analytics role at a health plan, consulting firm, hospital system or other healthcare related experience
- Independent thinker with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects with varying timelines
- Willingness to develop and explore new approaches, adapt, and execute quickly and be comfortable with ambiguous project outlines
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work across different organizations and personalities
- Exceptionally strong analytical abilities, with track record of identifying insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrates professionalism and excels at distilling complex data into digestible messages for the client
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
- Experience working with claims, CMS, medical records data strongly preferred
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.