At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching and operating PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the CFO, the Vice President of Accounting will lead multiple core financial areas of the company including FP&A, utilization review meetings, and other key market facing activities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead all accounting functions, including Financial Reporting, Consolidations, Payroll, Lease Accounting, etc.
- Own all financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement new controls and improve existing processes to help company scale nationally
- Support deal teams with accounting guidance for complex transaction and partnerships, including Build-to-suit leases, joint ventures, managed services agreements, etc.
- Experience choosing and implementing various ERPs
- Own the internal risk assessment and controls
- Create, evaluate and upgrade existing accounting policies
- Lead accounting due diligence and integration of acquired businesses
- Own the audit relationships and process
- Lead a diverse team, across multiple markets
- Manage relationships with banks, key vendors
- Build and run controls
- Provide overall leadership to the Accounting team.
- Partner with FP&A to provide analytical support to the CFO regarding financial results and trends
- Support and lead key initiatives of the Finance/Accounting organization, and collaborate on cross-functional initiatives for the Company using a service-oriented approach
- Lead efforts to understand and implement new accounting standards
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- All employees are owners of Welbe Health and are aligned around performance and growth
- Generous PTO and work life balance
- 15+ years of experience
- CPA License
- Expert in excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships, quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and reliability
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.