At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Fresno, CA. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Center Director is responsible for the day-to-day supervision and operations of the PACE center.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supervising and overseeing all services of the day program including recreational activities, transportation, dietary services, and personal care activities including but not limited to: medical escort schedules, meal service, and social activities led by Personal Care Attendants.
- Hiring and managing key staff including the Personal Care Attendants, Dietitian, and Recreation Therapist/Activity Coordinator.
- Ensuring that participants are oriented to the program and have opportunities to express their opinions about the care and services they receive.
- Participating in daily interdisciplinary team and care plan meetings.
- Ensuring effective planning, implementation, evaluation and improvement of operational processes.
- Addressing and resolving any issues relating to staffing, enrollment and PACE Center capacity.
- Managing center and department budgets, performance to utilization targets, productivity and specific program objectives.
- Coordinating monthly staff trainings
- Supporting ongoing quality improvement measures including enhancing customer service, annual revision of policies and procedures, and creating and implementing processes to increase efficiency, improve utilization and manage costs.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population.
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow.
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5+ years of equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years supervisory experience, prior experience managing an adult day center preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish language skills preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills with a history of managing other managers.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.