At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, the Outreach & Enrollment Operations Director will be responsible for providing support to our outreach and enrollment teams across markets from lead generation through participant enrollment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage WelbeHealth’s Outreach & Enrollment playbook
- Train and support team members across markets by building, scaling and optimizing processes from lead generation through enrollment
- Track and analyze marketing, outreach, enrollment and financial data across teams to identify performance improvement opportunities then develop and implement solutions
- Provide group and one-on-one training and other assistance (e.g., ride alongs) as needed to support team members in achieving census growth and compliance to operational efficiency and process.
- Lead or assist with key marketing events to help grow census
- Help build strategic partnerships with referral sources in the community (e.g., housing facilities, FQHCs, hospitals, SNFs)
- Build a customer-service mindset to the call center and outreach and enrollment teams with strong oversight and monitoring of metrics
- Lead specific central sales and enrollment operations projects (e.g., call center)
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation and innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- 8+ years of experience in a business development, outreach or sales operations role
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Healthcare experience required, PACE experience preferred
- Proven track record of leading, working with and coordinating with sales/outreach teams
- Experience in directly managing or building capabilities in sales and enrollment teams
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically-rigorous initiatives
- Knowledge of Salesforce required
- Proven experience of implementing effective project management process and operational efficiency process
- Ability to inspire, energize and motivate diverse teams
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.