At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Long Beach, CA. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Executive Director, the QI Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the LA Coast PACE Quality Improvement program, in collaboration with the Medical Director and Executive Director.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Medical Director on the development of the annual QI Plan.
- Implementing all the activities of the QI Program – QI Plan and QI policies and procedures.
- Collecting, analyzing, and generating reports for all QI department data.
- Completing timely submission of all information required by regulatory agencies.
- Leading staff through the preparation for and successful completion of all state and federal audits.
- Monitoring staff (employee and contractor) compliance with LA Coast PACE policies and procedures, working with the LA Coast PACE leadership team towards resolution as issues arise.
- Managing the preparation, implementation and follow up of all QI Program Committees.
- Preparing the annual QI program outcome report for presentation to the Board of Directors, staff, participants and vendors.
- Coordinating the annual Participant satisfaction and HOS surveys to support participation.
- Preparing and distributing quality analytics reports from the Electronic Medical Record regularly.
- Managing relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Providing leadership and education on the QI Program to staff, administration all other stakeholders as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Master’s degree or additional three years’ experience.
- At least three years’ experience as a quality improvement/ assurance manager in a healthcare setting.
- Bilingual Spanish skills a plus.
- Experience with managing data and conducting analyses using productivity suite software including complex spreadsheets and preferably relational and/or hierarchical databases.
- Experience working in an Electronic Medical Record strongly preferred
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, customer service and communication skills with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.