At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Pasadena, CA. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Outreach and Enrollment Director, the Outreach Specialist will be responsible for planning and organizing outreach and marketing efforts, intake and enrollment, and coordination with the Interdisciplinary team as required to facilitate enrollment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinating and executing marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities
- Coordinating and executing intake and enrollment activities and processes
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with community organizations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with community leaders and partners including physicians, hospital discharge planners, post-acute facilities and other potential referral sources in the service area
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plan to achieve enrollment goals
- Providing education referral sources and the community on PACE services
- Participating in quality improvement
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, or related field a plus!)
- At least two years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in health care
- Bilingual Mandarin or Armenian speaker strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
- Highly motivated, team player, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.