At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching and operating PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. The Business Development Specialist is responsible for supporting the preparation, submission and navigation of regulatory approvals for PACE provider and other applications for current and new markets.
What you’ll do:
- Explore and analyze new potential markets and opportunities including preparation of feasibility and market studies and reviewing available requests for proposals (RFPs) to determine pursuit by WelbeHealth
- Prepare required documentation for business development projects such as letters of intent, requests for proposals (RFPs), PACE provider applications, state required licensing applications, etc.
- Interface and communicate with federal and state agencies regarding status and necessary steps for approval of projects
- In partnership with Regulatory and Compliance team, research and analyze federal, state, and local rules and regulations to ensure inclusion in project documents as appropriate
- Review technical documentation for the preparation of projects to meet all submission instructions and requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation and innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- Two or more years of professional experience in application or grant management, or a closely related field (PACE technical assistance)
- Experience with or working knowledge of CMS and State Medicaid and other licensing agencies
- Experience with or working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations, rules, and guidelines pertinent to PACE programs.
- Experience working under time constraints to meet deadlines set internally and by government agencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and extensive MS office suite experience.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.