At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We’ve recently launched a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Stockton, CA. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. The Outreach and Enrollment Director is a market leadership-level position reporting to the Chief Development Officer (in the interim) and will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all outreach and marketing efforts, intake and enrollment, coordination with the interdisciplinary team as required to facilitate enrollment and ensuring and maintaining eligibility status. As the person with primary responsibility to unlock PACE services for those in need, this position brings profound impact and benefit to our most vulnerable seniors in our community.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting census growth goals for LA Coast PACE
- Directing and coordinating all marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities
- Directing and coordinating all intake and enrollment activities and processes, including identifying and implementing process improvements to drive efficiency and conversion
- Supervising and being an inspirational leader for outreach, enrollment and benefits management staff, processes, and event schedules.
- Continuous training of outreach, enrollment and benefits management staff
- Tracking, managing and reporting on team performance including meeting/exceeding goals for leads, home visits, enrollments, eligibility status and proper use of Salesforce on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Managing marketing staff and/or vendors in the market
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with community organizations and referral sources
- Establishing strategy and maintaining relationships with referral sources including senior housing, physician groups, hospitals, post-acute facilities, and community organizations
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with DHCS to ensure seamless enrollment workflow, adhere to deadlines and ensure compliance with DHCS and CMS guidelines and policies (for example, marketing guidelines and denials policies)
- In collaboration with Benefits Specialist, ensuring potential participant eligibility prior to enrollment and maintaining eligibility status after enrollment in order to minimize lapses in eligibility
- Implementing processes to minimize disenrollments within 90 days of enrollment
- Developing and implementing the marketing, outreach enrollment annual plan to achieve goals
- Developing department budget and managing performance to budget
- Participating in public relations to support goals including television, radio, press, and public speaking opportunities
- Participating in quality improvement
- Collaborating with the leadership teams in Long Beach and Welbe Corporate to report on key metrics and proactively problem-solve in challenging areas
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor's and/or clinical degree (Business, Marketing, Nursing or related field)
- At least five years supervisory experience with at least 2 years in senior healthcare services growth/enrollment
- Demonstrated performance managing and inspiring a culturally and professionally diverse team
- Confident, capable, and detail oriented when it comes to process and digital “paperwork” in a regulated environment
- Strong knowledge and comfort with Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated, team player, self-directed, performance oriented, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.