At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching and operating PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Director will lead multiple core financial areas of the company including FP&A, utilization review meetings, and other key market facing activities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the annual planning process and financial reporting cadence
- Help optimize resourcing and capital allocation through data-driven financial analysis
- Build and continually improve the financial planning processes and tools, as well as identify and drive new relevant metrics
- Coordinate with the Accounting/Tax teams to provide the necessary close and filing requirements
- Run monthly utilization review meeting with our Interdisciplinary teams
- Support fundraising activities
- Support complex negotiations
- Lead and manage multiple market based health plan functions, e.g., review of high cost claims, Part D bid, IBNR
- Manage cross market team to ensure data integrity, regulatory compliance, and accurate report delivery
- Oversee data collection process, bringing together clinical and financial data to deliver timely and accurate information to market teams
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- 10+ years of experience
- 3+ years management experience
- Expert in excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships, quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and reliability
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.