At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching and operating PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs nationwide, starting in California. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. The Finance analyst will be core to the growth of the business and will have an incredibly opportunity to work with proven entrepreneurs as they scale a business model validated to save tax payers money while extending life expectancy.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the right hand to CFO on financial planning, budgeting, and strategic initiatives
- Own headcount and staffing optimization tools to support exceptional patient experience
- Support fundraising activities
- Assist in analysis related to company strategy
- Maintain company cash forecast
- Work with CFO, Chief Development Officer, and CEO on new market development
- Assist in analysis related to M&A
- Other ad hoc assignments as necessary
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- 3-5 years experience in Big 4, Investment Banking, or either high-caliber organizations
- Microsoft suite super user
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.