At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We operate a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Stockton, CA, serving the Stanislaus and San Joaquin communities. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the Practice Manager will be responsible for the operations and management of nursing care in our onsite clinic and coordinating with the Interdisciplinary team as required to facilitate care needs.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing day-to-day clinic operations and participant programs
- Collaborating with Management, Interdisciplinary team and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
- Hiring, training, mentoring and supervising a team of RN’s, LVNs and Medical Assistants (MA)
- Coordinating caregiving and skilled home health needs with the participant and/ or family and Interdisciplinary Team
- Reviewing utilization metrics to measure the effectiveness of participant care while supporting fiscal goals
- In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, will actively participate and deploy strategies for ER Care prevention with RN, LVNs, and MAs
- Working with the PACE Physician, Clinical Services Director and other members of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- In collaboration with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director, ensuring all orders as carried out as directed
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, supporting enrollment of prospective participants into the program.
- Working with PACE Physician and Clinical Services Director to oversee end-of-life care coordination and support..
- Following Stockton PACE policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth.
- PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in Stockton and Modesto.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 5+ years related experience
- Minimum of two years' experience in a clinic or dental setting
- Considerable (3-5 years) experience in leadership/management roles
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.