At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs across the state. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the AVP of Operations, the Project Manager will be responsible for building and managing the Project Management Office infrastructure for the company, with a particular focus on new market launches and operational improvement.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing the project management office that will be responsible for process improvement across the organization, including extensive cross-functional collaboration across regulatory, real estate, network, and IT
- Building critical operating infrastructure across markets, with a focus on establishing long-term relationships with third party services partners and construction subcontractors
- Managing operations initiatives across all areas of the business, for example market operations, clinical operations, and outreach/enrollment
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with corporate and market-level leadership to build our PMO from the ground up
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- 5+ years of experience in a project management and/or operations improvement role
- Passion for process – both the creation of process where it does not exist, and the improvement of existing processes that could be better
- Previous experience in a regulated environment (healthcare preferred)
- Track record of building strong relationships with external partners
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plug into various functions within an organization, learn on the fly and dive into the details when needed
- Comfort with regular travel across markets
- PMP or Six-Sigma certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.