At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program in Pasadena, CA. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Medical Director, the Practice Coordinator will serve as the initial point of contact for providers by managing the operations across enterprises, acting with the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to clinicians including: managing schedules and travel arrangements.
- Maintaining all routine clerical operations and communications.
- Adhering to PACE standards and being sensitive to the needs of patients, staff and providers at all times.
- Working closely with the administrative, clinical and management teams to support practice operations and customer service recovery and intervention efforts.
- Problem-solving, prioritizing and facilitating complex transactions in the course of his/her daily activities.
- Managing phone lines including answering the phone promptly and courteously, appropriately routing calls and ensuring phone coverage.
- Providing administrative support to the operations of the program by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- High school diploma or college degree
- At least 1-year experience in a medical practice
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations, strong customer service orientation.
- Strong understanding of ICD 10 coding
- At least 1 year of experience working with a frail or elderly population, preferred.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions from clinicians and communicate needs effectively.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.