At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching a PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs in underserved markets nationwide. The PACE program serves as our seniors’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the EVP of Government Affairs & Compliance, the Compliance Director will be responsible for developing and implementing compliance programs across WelbeHealth markets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring Medicare Part D Compliance Program; including partnering with Pharmacist, PBM, CFO and Medical Director.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring corporate compliance program including board compliance committees.
- In collaboration with PACE Leadership Teams, monitoring compliance with all regulations and policies and procedures across programs.
- Providing support and guidance to PACE Executive Directors and Quality Improvement Staff on audit preparation and corrective action plan development and submission.
- Participating in association meetings (NPA, CalPACE and new States) as assigned.
- Monitoring changes to laws and regulations and prepare training for internal stakeholders to ensure compliance across the PACE programs.
- Reviewing changes to State regulations, contract and licensing requirements, updated state auditing processes and train PACE Leadership Teams.
- Maintaining State licenses by preparing and submitting renewal requirements
- Reporting compliance concerns to Executive Leadership promptly and suggests process improvement remedies and provide education as needed.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- J.D. or Masters in relevant field required.
- Two or more years’ experience engaging with State and Federal regulators on health care regulations and policy required.
- Two or more years’ experience in a PACE leadership role preferred.
- Highly organized and extensive MS office suite experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including experience training others on relevant topics (presenter at conferences, training of staff, boards etc.)
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.