At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We provide PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program services in central and southern California and will be expanding to many locations throughout California and beyond. Our PACE programs serve as our participants’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Information Services Manager, the System Administrator will implement, train, and support all network, hardware, and software required for high quality operations of WelbeHealth PACE programs. Scope includes working with enterprise network and cloud services, all end-user hardware and software including UCaaS platform, and collaboration with outsourced help-desk support. Ideal candidate is a high performer who could ultimately take on expanded scope related to corporate IS infrastructure and expansion in future markets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Setting up accounts and provisioning hardware and software to end users
- Upgrading systems with new releases
- Training and onboarding new end users in role specific technology packages including Windows Desktop, Office 365, and RingCentral UCaaS platform
- Contributing to documentation of standard processes to support enterprise scalability and consistency across all users and locations
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting both network and end-user issues, often in collaboration with an enterprise vendor for the same
- Maintaining security through access controls, backups, and firewalls in accordance with industry standards for security and privacy (HIPAA)
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 3+ years experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar
- Experience with local and cloud-based network (LAN, WAN) installation and operations
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of current technology - iOS/Android devices; Windows Desktop; Office 356 environment; Windows Server, networking hardware/software (Cisco, Aerohive); Security software; Cloud technologies (Azure, Office365) - hands-on experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the above
- Healthcare services experience – HIPAA compliance and experience working in a regulated environment –preferred
- Commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.