At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We provide PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program services in central and southern California and will be expanding to many locations throughout California and beyond. Our PACE programs serve as our participants’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the President (or senior executive delegated by President), the Information Services Manager will oversee the implementation, training, support, security, and HIPAA compliance of all network, hardware, and software required for high quality operations of WelbeHealth PACE programs. Scope includes enterprise network and cloud services, all end-user hardware and software including UCaaS platform, and management of all outsourced help-desk support. Ideal candidate is a high performer who could ultimately take on expanded scope related to corporate IS infrastructure and expansion in future markets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing all aspects of the technology infrastructure including network connectivity, hardware, software, cloud and other serviceswith industry standard security and regulatory compliance
- Preparing RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for technology projects and associated efforts – negotiate effectively with vendors and contractors
- Planning, acquiring, and coordinating installation of in-house and remote hardware and software
- Managing all aspects of support through an out-source enterprise support desk and internal resources as required - participating in the support process to assist with issue resolution, root cause analysis, and remediation
- Managing and ensuring effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems
- Overseeing the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Managing technological aspects of the disaster recovery and business continuity plan
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- 5 years of experience evaluating, procuring, implementing, managing and supporting enterprise-wide technological infrastructure for enterprises for at least 100 people
- Excellent knowledge of current technology - iOS/Android devices; Windows Desktop; Office 356 environment; Windows Server, networking hardware/software (Cisco, Aerohive); Security software; Cloud technologies (Azure, Office365) - hands-on experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the above
- Preferred knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint implementation and administration, RingCentral UCaaS platform and AthenaHealth electronic medical record system
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations, strong customer service orientation
- Healthcare services experience – HIPAA compliance and experience working in a regulated environment – strongly preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.