At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs across the United States, starting in California. The PACE program serves as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Director, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Recruiting Coordinator) will be responsible for managing the candidate interview process and ensuring a top-notch candidate experience.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary point of contact and “face of WelbeHealth” for candidates in our interview process
- Coordinating multiple pieces of the hiring process, including scheduling phone interviews, onsite interviews, and organizing travel arrangements
- Building positive working relationships with hiring managers, team members and candidates
- Managing scheduling and communication for all interviews with WelbeHealth executive team
- Tracking and managing candidate communication and interview process using our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Managing various recruiting-focused projects (e.g. employee referral program, intern recruiting, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help build a high performing recruiting function that helps define the role of recruiting in the PACE industry
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- 1-2 years of administrative or recruiting coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.