At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs across the United States. PACE programs serve as our patients’ health insurer and directly provides comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the Network Director, the Network Associate will be responsible for building and engaging high caliber provider networks to deliver comprehensive services to frail seniors across multiple geographies.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with a team to build a high-quality network of aligned providers in each of our markets, including initial builds and triaging inbound network requests
- Outreaching to potential network providers to educate them on who we are and how to work with us
- Guiding new network providers through the onboarding process and addressing questions once enrolled
- Tracking network development in multiple tools and maintaining provider data to create transparency for local market leadership
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- You will have the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow in a fast-paced organization
- 3+ years of professional experience; health plan network development and/or provider relations experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Track record of reliably managing complex processes to on-time completion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.