At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We launch and operate PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs throughout California and, eventually, nationwide. The PACE programs serve as our patients’ health insurer and directly provide comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will support multiple members of our executive team with scheduling, meeting coordination, and several special projects.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level executive administrative support
- Manage calendars and schedules for multiple executives
- Coordinate board meetings and other external meetings
- Assist with special projects for leadership team, as needed
- Organize team events
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives and managing external executive relationships
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer-service mindset
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.