At WelbeHealth, our vision is a world where every human being participates in our culture through their final days. To make this vision a reality, we provide integrated medical and social services to our most vulnerable seniors, helping to unlock their full potential. We are looking for team members who are energized by working in diverse teams toward our shared purpose, who are eager to drive groundbreaking innovation, and who will interact with those we serve and those who serve them in a spirit of understanding and compassion.
We are launching PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) programs across the United States. PACE programs serve as our patients’ health insurer and directly provide comprehensive primary care and social services to keep them living safely in the community. Reporting to the EVP of Operations, the Analytics Specialist will be responsible for building the initial data and analytics architecture for WelbeHealth.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Scoping and building our initial data environment, including claims, EMR, and other data sources
- Designing and delivering ad hoc analyses and standard reports to guide business decisions and meet regulatory requirements
- Shaping the evolution of our Analytics capability to generate fresh insights, improving the cost and quality of care delivered to our participants
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- In working with a highly vulnerable population in a high-touch model, you’ll have the opportunity to build a richer data environment than anywhere else in healthcare, leading to groundbreaking insights
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with Silicon Valley innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- 5+ years of analytics experience at a health insurer, healthcare provider, or healthcare analytics company
- Deep experience working with claims and/or EMR data
- Demonstrated mastery of SQL with proficiency in SAS, R, Excel, Access, and BI tools preferred
- Track record of building high-quality infrastructure and processes from scratch; start up experience preferred
- Exceptionally strong analytic abilities, with track record of identifying insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Bachelor’s degree with either a quantitative major (e.g., actuarial, statistics, operations research, applied math) or healthcare (health administration, epidemiology, public health)
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.