At WelbeHealth, our purpose is to unlock the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors. We do this by providing them with integrated medical and social services. We are looking for team members who have a pioneering spirit, the courage to love, and will bring diverse perspectives around our shared intention and mission.
We are launching Programs of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in Fresno, CA. PACE is an integrated health care model providing full medical and social support services to frail, elderly participants. The Executive Director is the senior leader in a market and is responsible for developing and leading initiatives to support growth (both within and beyond PACE) and maintaining employee engagement and organizational health within the program.
- Identify opportunities, build relationships, and lead initiatives to support growth, both within and beyond PACE
- Actively monitor employee engagement and support organizational health practices to ensure exceptional culture
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic plans, including defining goals and mission, products and services, and budget.
- Direct program and policy development.
- Develop and control the operating budgets, working closely with WelbeHealth’s corporate Vice President of Finance.
- Hire and supervise key leaders and managers, working with Recruiting and HR to determine employee compensation and to monitor and promote positive relationships among staff.
- Supervise and guide leaders so that they work together effectively in support of the mission and goals of the PACE center.
- Assure compliance with applicable Federal, State and local regulatory and licensing standards.
- Work with the Medical Director to provide oversight for medical care, utilization review and ethics so that all PACE quality, medical and program standards are met.
- Direct the development and implementation of quality protocols, customer satisfaction surveys, participant grievance procedures and enrollment/disenrollment procedures
- Experience working within PACE required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Social Welfare, Gerontology or related fields strongly preferred
- Ten years providing services to frail seniors, including five years of management experience
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop other leaders
- Demonstrated ability to grow a business
- Track record of driving initiatives that lead to improved patient experience, health, and value
- Capable of operating multiple PACE centers in market preferred
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best practices
- Ability to process information accurately and timely
- Excellent clinical, organizational, and communication skills in settings with frail, elderly participants, their families, and the IDT
- Working knowledge of PACE regulations preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
We believe that unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors requires a diverse team with a variety of perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.