Weee!, headquartered in Fremont, California, is the largest and fastest-growing(700% YoY growth) Asian e-grocer providing affordable access to hard-to-find and fresh Asian ingredients directly from the source. By partnering with local suppliers and leveraging proprietary demand forecasting technology, Weee! is reshaping the grocery supply chain entirely. Weee! has received $50M+ in funding to date from Goodwater Capital, iFly.vc, XVC, VMG, Lightspeed Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Amino Capital and Welight Capital. Weee! is currently available in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Seattle, and Los Angeles and is gearing up for significant service expansion nationwide slated for the next 12 months.
Product & Growth is a well-oiled machine in constant motion and pioneering a new age of shopping. Together we harness this passion and energy to innovate, iterate, and enable. If you’re just as obsessed with building a consumer-first platform and enhancing the user experience along the way, it’s about time we meet you!
About the role
eCommerce Product Information Manager develops and drives work plans related to Product Information Management (PIM), product, and database projects. Sitting on the Core Experience Product Team, the Ecommerce Product Information Manager partner closely with the Merchandising Department in coordinating digital content creation for new and existing SKUs. He/she is responsible for managing the digital image/video library for our products, and ensuring adequate and accurate product information displayed on Weee!’s digital properties in all languages.
- In charge of PDPs and PLPs performances by owning PIM content strategy, updates and ongoing management
- Own overall product data, taxonomy, and image quality of all merchandise displayed on Weee! properties in English and Chinese languages
- Collaborate with merchandising department on creating digital content for new and existing SKUs
- Facilitate photoshoot and video generation for product SKUs and promotions and work with design and team to ensure high aesthetic quality and image/video consistency
- Drive adequate and accurate product information from content editors
- 4 years college degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing data quality operations for an eCommerce department or company; grocery related industry experience is a strong plus
- Mandarin reading and speaking skills required
- Expert in eCommerce trends and available technologies
- Creative mindset and a deep understanding of eCommerce consumer shopper behaviors
- Ability to independently learn new tools/technology, leveraging trends to support the business
- Highly organized, accurate, quick learner, and proactive
- Comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision
- Free lunch daily, catered by local restaurants
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Monthly Weee! Points credit