Senior Business Analyst, Global Support Operations (Remote)
Customer Experience is at the forefront of everything we do here at Weedmaps. We strive to understand and proactively anticipate the needs of our clients while building loyalty to our platform and community.
As a Senior Business Analyst, Global Support Operations at Weedmaps, you have a passion for data, reporting, and analytics. You deliver high quality reports, dashboards and paint the story of where we are at today with insights and recommendations to support our evolution.
You will partner with our 5 Support teams to provide valuable reports for their team’s productivity rolled up to an overall Support Operations perspective in addition to our Salesforce and data analytics partners.
Your passion for data analytics, reporting and quality insights will enable you to support our growing teams and industry.
The impact you'll make:
- Develop and maintain all team productivity reports
- Develop and maintain all Department trend reports and dashboards
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports on KPIs and trends
- Assist with Workforce management RFP and roll out of new tool
- Additional duties as assigned
What you've accomplished:
- 5+ years of experience developing and presenting reports and dashboards
- 5+ years of experience developing Salesforce dashboards and reports
- 2+ years experience developing Tableau dashboards and reports
- 2+ years experience presenting to executives
- 2+ years program/project management experience
- 1+ years experience managing 3rd party relationships
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional ability to identify and report on trends providing insights and recommendations
- Experience with workforce management for a call center environment a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Capable of quickly adapting to new responsibilities and meeting new expectations in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Ability to work independently with systematic troubleshooting techniques, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with JIRA
- A passion for the cannabis industry and the desire to develop the culture
- Bilingual written and verbal (French, Spanish)
- Experience with Gmail & Google Suite
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee - employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent - employer paid premium 80%
- HMO - Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA - Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D - employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- BenefitEd (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice to prospective Weedmaps job applicants:
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: email@example.com
- INCORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants in order to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
If you are unsure if a communication is legitimate, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com and they will happily confirm for you. Thank you for your vigilance and we appreciate your interest in working with us!