At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of addiction recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We’re looking for a passionate, knowledgeable and empathetic Customer Support Representative who is fluent in spanish (and english) to join our team.
You will work alongside our engineering and product development teams in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, innovative, bar-raising technological environment -- in an effort to deliver exceptional support to our members and clients.
The role demands great communication, the ability to multitask, critical thinking, problem solving skills, well-honed judgment, bold innovation, and the focus to drive positive member experiences.
This role understands our business and its objectives, product strategy, members’ needs, and can manage solutions to solve the business requirements in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
As members of the WEconnect team we are united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
This role is fully remote (US only) and reports directly to the Customer Support Manager.
Our support hours are 6:00am - 8:00pm Pacific and this role typically requires a 6:00am - 2:30pm Pacific work schedule. Flexibility to cover shifts within our full support hours and rotating weekend on-call is required.
- Provide Tier-1 support to our members via chat, phone, and email
- Educate and support members on our product
- Assist new members with account creation
- Prioritize and resolve support related requests/issues in line with processes and SLAs
- Submit detailed bug reports for engineering triage
- Assist with app and bug testing
- Provide an excellent customer experience by setting proper expectations and providing status updates
- Report feature requests and suggestions to PMs
- Assist with user acquisition goals through outreach calls
- Assist Marketing team with translation of materials into Spanish
- Comply with HIPAA and all other medical information privacy policies at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a technical support capacity (eg supporting mobile applications)
- 2+ years experience in customer support, operations and/or contact center operations
- Fluent in spanish and english (written and spoken) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar working with ticketing systems (Zendesk/Freshdesk)
- Experience using Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Proven ability to multitask and work between tickets, live chats, and inbound calls
- Empathy, Drive, and Enthusiasm: Possess a genuine respect and care for people, engagement in your career path, and true joy in creating an excellent customer experience
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with HIPAA
- Background experience in startups or behavioral health organizations preferred
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We facilitate diversity and inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.