At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of addiction recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
WEconnect is looking for a passionate and empathetic Senior Account Manager to join our team. This role will have a strong focus on implementation, ongoing account management, and sales support. As a Senior Account Manager you will work closely with our Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to finalize and expand contracts, analyze and report on insights, design and manage outreach campaigns, and triage customer requests.
You are a strategic thinker who also loves to get hands on. This hybrid role understands our business and its objectives, the clients’ needs, and can manage solutions to solve the business requirements in a scrappy, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
As members of the WEconnect team we are united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
This role is fully remote (US only) and reports directly to the Sr. Enterprise Account Manager.
- Collaborate with our sales team to scope account implementations and outline contract expansion opportunities
- Manage accounts post contract-sign through implementation, launch, and long term
- Build impactful relationships and expand existing relationships post-implementation
- Meet with providers, executives, and health plan teams to launch WEconnect
- Potential of post-pandemic travel up to 10%
- Grow existing accounts, annual recurring revenue, and access to member populations to increase app adoption
- Build community partnerships to support business expansion
- Manage customer escalations and appropriately triage internally
- Effectively collect, analyze, and report on insights with our product team
- Utilize internal tools to set up account structures
- Minimum of 4 years experience in healthcare, health insurance, and/or healthcare technology
- Strong project management skills - understands how to manage outcomes, drive change, and initiate strategic follow ups
- Proven experience implementing programs and coordinating between multiple entities
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and autonomy
- Knowledge of health plan operations
- Experience working with health systems and provider networks nationally
- Demonstrated success driving engagement with accounts, and customer champions and stakeholders
- Experience designing and managing outreach campaigns to members and referral sources, and updating strategy based on analysis
- Ability to collaborate across departments in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable presenting data to executives and presenting and framing narratives
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We facilitate diversity and inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.