At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of addiction recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
WEconnect is looking for a Growth Designer/Front End Developer to be an integral member of an agile, cross-functional team. In this hybrid role you will own website design and development, creating engaging marketing collateral, and you will work closely with the product team to support product design.
As members of the WEconnect team we are united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
This role is fully remote (US only) and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Design for growth, to acquire and retain customers and members
- Focus is mainly designing digital and print materials for marketing, with interest in product design
- Front-End Design and Development
- Own design of weconnectrecovery.com
- Manage design of email series
- Implement website design updates and tweaks in Webflow with minor code snippets
- Marketing Design work as needed
- Social media and Advertising images
- Print Experience
- Sales collateral updates (decks, brochures, posters, swag, etc.)
- App store imagery and strategy
- Tools & Platforms Integration and Implementation
- Ensure proper website tagging
- Ensure Analytics platforms like Google Analytics are properly implemented
- Manage external vendors
- Growth Hacking
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on innovative and creative techniques to increase acquisition and retention
- Create, run, and analyze A/B tests
- 3-5 years of design & development experience
- Ability to design creative Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations with compelling visuals that tell a story
- Strong skill set and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, Sketch)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- Strong web design expertise
- An eye for creating, building, and maintaining brand integrity
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment developing creative designs within tight deadlines
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We facilitate diversity and inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.