At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of addiction recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
WEconnect is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help us solve the biggest public health crisis of our time. As a Business Development Manager, you 1) showcase your craft and influence decisions 2) think ahead to address clients’ needs, and 3) organize the sales process from beginning to the end. You contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
This role is fully remote and reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage a full sales cycle: lead generation, pipeline management, contract negotiation, and close
- Forecast sales, then meet (or exceed) your quotas
- Capture all activity in Salesforce
- Approach everything with a customer-first,“ready to help” mentality
- Work with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering, providing input from your conversations with customers
- 5+ years of sales experience, with at least 3 in a closing role
- 2+ years of experience selling to health plans specifically
- General understanding of technology
- Impeccable with your word
- Prospecting abilities, with an ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- 3+ years of experience building new business and exceeding quota
- Inspired and champion spirit. You *have* to top the leaderboard
- Open to the possibility of travel when it is safe to do so
How we'll take care of you
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
We facilitate diversity and inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.