Do you want to be part of something that could truly change lives? So do we. WEconnect was born out of our founders’ mission to find solutions for succeeding in recovery and improving others' lives. Our solutions-based platform addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery journey - the first year of sobriety - and provides verified outcomes data that can improve the healthcare ecosystem.
We value autonomy and encourage each team member to be authentic, passionate, creative, and fun. We want your input as we grow a company that is changing recovery through technology.
WEconnect is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to help us solve the biggest public health crisis of our time. As an AE, you 1) showcase your craft and influence decisions 2) think ahead to address clients’ needs, and 3) organize the sales process from beginning to the end. You contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage a full sales cycle: lead generation, pipeline management, contract negotiation, and close
- Forecast sales, then meet (or exceed) your quotas
- Capture all activity in Salesforce
- Approach everything with a customer-first,“ready to help” mentality
- Work with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering, providing input from your conversations with customers
- 5+ years of sales experience, with at least 3 in a closing role
- 2+ years of experience selling to health plans specifically, coupled with understanding technology in general
- Impeccable with your word
- Prospecting abilities, with an ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- 3+ years of experience building new business and exceeding quota
- Inspired and champion spirit. You *have* to top the leaderboard
- Able to travel nationwide up to 50% and happy to spend the remaining time with us in our Seattle HQ
How we'll take care of you
- Great compensation and benefits package, commission, and an employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness stipend
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job responsibilities may result in discipline up to and including discharge.