At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. In the US alone, substance use costs $800 billion per year. 30 Million Americans suffer from substance use disorder every year, and for every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in recovery. We are here to change that. We start by supporting members in the first year of sobriety and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journey and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us build our mobile app (iOS and Android), and our clinician-facing dashboard. We are looking for a scrappy, innovative, curious “big thinker” with a rapid delivery approach and someone who embraces a “first principles” mindset.
This position is remote (US only, Pacific and Mountain time zones) and will report to the VP of Product Management.
- You’ll advocate for design and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics
- Wireframe, mockup, and prototype the UI (we primarily use Sketch)
- Plan and execute user research and usability to identify user challenges and design opportunities to cultivate strong user empathy
- Find creative solutions. Challenge the status quo, and be great at defining 0 to 1
- Use metrics and customer research to drive design iterations
- Scrappy, Curious, Innovative, and Rapid
- 5+ years of experience as a UX or interaction designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the design process from early-stage ideation through high fidelity design to product ship
- Have shipped Products, preferably cross-platform (Web, Android, iOS)
- Experience partnering with product managers and engineers to execute your vision
- Always be the advocate for the customer experience while balancing business needs
- Develop and maintain a consistent user experience across products while contributing to the development of the WEconnect design and pattern libraries
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness stipend
We are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.