At WEconnect Health, we are bringing together technology and healthcare expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only two successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We’re looking for a few passionate, knowledgeable and empathetic Full-time Customer Support Agents to work alongside our amazing engineering and product development team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, innovative, bar-raising technological environment -- in an effort to deliver exceptional support to our members and clients.
The role demands great communication, the ability to multitask and manage tasks, critical thinking, well-honed judgment, bold innovation, and the focus to drive positive member experiences.
This role understands our business and its objectives, product strategy, members’ needs, and can manage solutions to solve the business requirements in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
This is a fully remote position open to individuals currently residing in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Independently resolve issues directly with our members
- Educate and support members on our product
- Onboard members through full completion
- First line of communication in providing Tier-1 support to our members via chat, phone, and email
- Collect and triage incoming bugs
- Obtain from members the critical facts needed by design
- Enter bugs into our logging system
- Assist with frequent bug testing
- Collaborate with Product Management to prioritize goals
- Manage customer experience
- Update customers on the status of their issues
- Set proper expectations with members
- Reinforce members’ positive attitudes towards WEconnect
- Report feature requests and suggestions to PMs
- Comply with HIPAA and all other medical information privacy policies at all times
- Communication and collaborate with Account Management Team as needed
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a technical support capacity
- 3+ years experience in customer support, operations and/or contact center operations
- Knowledge of CRM ticketing systems (Zendesk/Freshdesk)
- Experience using Google Drive (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Proven ability to multitask and work between tickets, live chats, and inbound calls
- Empathy, Drive, and Enthusiasm: Possess a genuine respect and care for people, engagement in your career path and true joy in creating an excellent customer experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines according to HIPAA guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position
- Background experience in hospitality, startups, or healthcare preferred
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.