Do you want to be part of something that could truly change lives? So do we. WEconnect was born out of our founders’ motivation to find solutions for thriving in addiction recovery and improving others’ lives. Our solutions-based platform addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery journey - the first year of sobriety - and provides verified outcomes data that can improve the healthcare ecosystem. We value autonomy and encourage each team member to be authentic, passionate, creative, and fun. We want your input as we grow a company that is revolutionizing addiction recovery through technology.
We’re looking for a Certified Family Recovery Specialist (CFRS) to provide support for WEconnect members’ and their families in recovery planning and clinical engagement. You will interface directly with members individually as well as working with family members or loved ones of people with SUD. You will also work with the members’ care team and health plan to ensure comprehensive and holistic care. It is vital that you build rapport with members and their families, to better empower, track progress, suggest community resources, and communicate effectively with care teams.
This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA and will report into WEconnect’s Recovery Services team.
We will need you to:
- Running groups and working with family members or loved ones of people with SUD
- Assist members in the creation of a comprehensive recovery plan focus on critical recovery support domains (e.g., housing, employment, education, health, etc.)
- Engage members through multi-faceted outreach and support engagement in their recovery plan
- Prepare engagement logs and necessary reports for care teams, health plans, and WEconnect
- Collaborate with health plans and personal care teams on implementing and supplementing the individual’s treatment plan
- Provide creative, person-centered support through the utilization of community resources, motivational interviewing, positive reinforcement, and strengths-based recovery coaching
- Monitor individual caseload via the WEconnect platform and conduct outreach accordingly
You likely embody many of the following:
- Enthusiasm, empathy, compassion and an open mind
- Person-centered, holistic and strengths-based views on recovery
- Personable, able to connect with different kinds of people, and utilize creativity to effectively solve individual challenges
- Strong leadership qualities and a desire to continually grow in both career and life
- Certified Family Recovery Specialist (CFRS) or other relevant certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- 100+ hours professional experience (post-certification)
- Written and spoken English proficiency - any additional languages are a welcome bonus!
How we’ll take care of you:
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness benefit
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.