At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and healthcare expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only two successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We're looking for the best of the best Senior Internal Recruiter to help us build a world class team to solve difficult, meaningful challenges. This role is based in Seattle and will report to the COO.
- Own the full lifecycle of recruiting in a startup environment, including strategically sourcing, screening, presenting offers, and closing candidates.
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) for inbound interest, automating where possible to maximize effectiveness.
- Creatively source passive candidates through not just the usual channels (e.g. LinkedIn), but other tools/websites, social media, and in-person local events.
- Nurture relationships with the best candidates in the market and craft a referral process that builds the WEconnect hiring network
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define roles, requirements, interview steps, scorecards, and feedback processes. Write and post new job descriptions.
- Act as a single, consistent point-of-contact for all candidates, providing a stellar interview experience that builds and enhances WEconnect’s brand.
- 5+ prior years as an internal recruiter (or a combination of agency and internal experience).
- Established network and relationships with the best in the field.
- Demonstrated success establishing effective, scalable recruiting processes in a startup.
- Proven track record working in an open, collaborative, results-driven environment.
- Thrives in a fast-moving startup environment and comfortable creating processes from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend
We are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, exceptionality, grit, empowerment, and rapidity (TIEGER), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.