At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. In the US alone, substance use costs $800 billion per year. 30 Million Americans suffer from substance use disorder every year, and for every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in recovery. We are here to change that. We start by supporting members in the first year of sobriety and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journey and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us scale our reporting infrastructure and uncover data insights. You will work out of our Seattle headquarters and will report to the COO.
- Exhibit HIPAA-compliant work practices (highly sensitive PHI)
- Own ad-hoc and routine reporting for partners, with a focus on moving to an automated process
- Craft innovative and highly visible analyses of patient/member data
- Work with internal and external partners to understand their information requirements and provide the needed data or analysis
- Connect and clean data pipelines to online dashboards
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior analysts
- Partner with product and marketing teams to brainstorm concepts and craft research questions
- Develop analytical and statistical approaches to answer research questions, examine data validity, and report on interesting data subjects
- A quantitative bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a data analyst capacity
- Proficiency with Python and/or R
- Proficiency with SQL
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication (both written and oral) skills
- An obsession with cleaning, structuring and analyzing data.
- Experience answering complex questions quantitatively.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability and desire to work with a team of people solving complex problems that often require independent research
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend
We are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We value trust, impact, exceptionality, grit, empowerment, and rapidity (conveniently captured by the acronym TIEGER). We want (and need) each team member to bring their authentic personality, passion, and ideas to define, grow, and lead a company that will revolutionize recovery through technology.
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.