At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. In the US alone, substance use costs $800 billion per year. 30 Million Americans suffer from substance use disorder every year, and for every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in recovery. We are here to change that. We start by supporting members in the first year of sobriety and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journey and, in the end, your work will save lives.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us scale our iOS and Android app. You will work out of our Seattle headquarters and will report to the VP of Product Management.
- Help craft your product team’s roadmap backlog, informed by data and market research
- Create clear goals for your team. Efficiently execute to test new ideas, ship product and deliver positive impact for our business and members
- Identify and define the biggest, impactful product with design, data science and engineering
- Find creative solutions. Challenge the status quo, and be great at defining 0 to 1
- 5+ years of professional product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product excellence. Ability to lead and influence your cross-functional team
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions, run experiments to validate ideas
- Strong empathy and ability to dig into customer feedback
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with building B2C or B2B2C mobile products with strong user engagement
- Experience working with healthcare startups and health systems is ideal
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend
We are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We value trust, impact, exceptionality, grit, empowerment, and rapidity (conveniently captured by the acronym TIEGER). We want (and need) each team member to bring their authentic personality, passion, and ideas to define, grow, and lead a company that will revolutionize recovery through technology.
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.