WEconnect is seeking a hands-on Director of Finance to help us solve the biggest public health crisis of our time - addiction (recovery). You will own the accounting and finance function for our growing team in Seattle and report directly to our CEO.
- Manage annual financial planning and budgeting
- Oversee the day-to-day back office accounting and finance systems and processes
- Participate in board, executive, and company-wide meetings
- Prepare fundraising materials, research potential investors, and oversee our pricing strategy
- 10+ years of work experience with demonstrated career progression in a finance function.
- Previous experience within a finance, operations & strategy department at a startup or firm that has worked with smaller companies.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems and of federal and state financial regulations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or mathematics.
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend