Hello! We’ll start by introducing ourselves. We’re Webstacks! A fast-growing growth marketing agency startup in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way high-growth companies compete in the digital landscape. Established in 2019, we have grown quarter over quarter and that’s been possible because we are constantly looking to set goals and crush them. Our team’s dedication to making Webstacks what it is today is humbling which is why we are looking for that “special someone” to take us to the next level.
Are you comfortable explaining complex solutions to non-technical people? Do you enjoy solving unique business problems using technology? We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team at Webstacks.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline.
The Day to Day
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Webstacks can help grow their business
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Dissect and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if Webstacks can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as Webstacks introduces enhancements to existing services and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Stay current on technology trends, best practices, and strategies.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have a minimum Bachelors Degree requirement