Hello! We’ll start by introducing ourselves. We’re Webstacks! A fast-growing growth marketing agency startup in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way high-growth companies compete in the digital landscape. Established in 2019, we have grown quarter over quarter and that’s been possible because we are constantly looking to set goals and crush them. Our team’s dedication to making Webstacks what it is today is humbling which is why we are looking for that “special someone” to take us to the next level.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager.
High level responsibilities:
- Be a resident expert on multiple platforms such as Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage multiple client accounts and channels seamlessly with tight timelines
- Leverage your understanding of how Paid Media channels impact overall client media mix and influence top-level business objectives of clients
- Stay up-to-speed on most recent updates from Display and Paid Social ad platforms, implications on clients (policies, insights, restrictions) and changes within the platform to be a voice within the agency account teams
- Data analysis of campaign performance metrics to develop optimization approach to improve campaigns with different buying models and optimization techniques
- Recommend creative assets associated with each channel
- Successfully vet new partners and opportunities to test for improved client success
- Develop Custom Audiences and build seed audiences on channels to drive business results
- Innovate and bring new campaign and tactical execution ideas and opportunities to internal client leads
- Ensure campaigns are error-free and set up with high attention to detail
- Pace campaigns to stay within budget and utilize campaign budgets to ensure monthly performance
- Build strong relationship with clients and become a valuable advisor to their businesses
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years professional work experience in digital paid media, specifically with Google Ads and LinkedIn Ad platform experience within managed service Display and Paid Social. Twitter & YouTube experience is a big plus!
- Basic understanding of digital media fundamentals and language
- Proficiency with data management, particularly in data entry, extraction, report creation, as well as data analysis skill set with an understanding of cause-effect relationships
- Agency experience, preferred
- Current Certification in Facebook Blueprint, preferred
- Experience with demand generation software such as Metadata.io
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter, problem-solver, & hyper analytical
- Life-long learner & intellectual agility with an ever-learning mindset